Please note that Rector Technologies are no longer accepting new applications for any of the jobs roles advertised.
CVs received after this time will be saved on our database and reviewed against future opportunities.
Any new opportunities will be also advertised on this page so please continue to visit from time to time.
Client Service Executive
Due to our continued success and growth we are looking to recruit an additional person to join our sales team.
- Proven and demonstrable successful sales background - best practice sales techniques and processes and target achievement.
- A broad understanding of the technology industry, industry trends and technologies
- A strong track record of demonstrable success in direct or indirect selling
- Excellent customer service ethic
- Numerically versed and able to understand and articulate ROI
Jnr Database Developer
*Database management and manipulation. Including working on tables, stored procedures, user defined functions and maintenance routines.
*SQL Server programming to create complex business reports.
*Educated to degree level within Computer Science, Physics, Economics, Mathematics or a related degree.
*Some IT development experience would be beneficial but is not essential.
*Excellent attention to detail.
*Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Junior Web Developer
Junior but strong and competent Front End Web Developer who must have experience of:
- Must have experience in HTML5 and CSS2/3
- Minimum 1 year experience but must be technically very competent
- Must be very enthusiastic, hard-working and pro-active.
Are you mathematically minded with excellent analysis skills? Do you have experience of delivering analytical insight within a project-based analytical environment?
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing a clear understanding of client's business issue to inform best approach to problem
- Analyses of relationships between several parts of a problem or situation
- Anticipation of obstacles whilst identifying a critical path for a project
- Delivering products and services that empower clients to implement effective solutions
- Tracking down and reading all previous information on the problem or issue
- Working with other team members and making deliberate efforts to keep others up to date
- Making specific changes and improvements to processes or own work to achieve more
Senior Web Developer
The successful candidate will be an experienced Web Developer with 5 or more years experience.
- Specify, design, develop, test and support PHP/My-SQL applications for automating customer specific business processes.
- Produce deliverables e.g. code and documentation to high quality.
- Produce deliverables within expected timeframes and meeting deadlines (internal and customer).
- To manage the escalation process and work with other parts of the organisation to ensure customer issues are resolved.
- To build good working relationships with customers and other members of the Workbooks team.
- To be professional and conduct yourself with integrity at all times.